Monday, May 3, 2010

Great Big Thanks to Jacque @ Jacque's Joie de Vivre!!!

Just wanted to post a huge message of thanks to Jacque for the wonderful 'sweet stuff' commemorating the First Anniversary of her amazing blog.

I can hardly wait for this prize to hit my mailbox - the mailman won't be safe until it gets here!!  ;o}

Jacque always has the most generous blog candy and her talent is a great source of inspiration for me and many others, I'm sure.

Anyway Jacque, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Congrats on your fab win Deb! I was so blown away to be a consolation prize winner too - a really lovely surprise! Just wanted to stop by and say hi and thanks for joining in with my candy! Notice too you live in Burlington - we moved from Ancaster 2yrs ago and now live in Ottawa!!
Hugs, Danielle

paola said...

Oh MY! you lucky lucky girl! Just enjoy!
smiles
Paola